The following recipe is shared by Elizabeth, who lost 40 in 4 month. Read here success story by clicking the link below.
This is a quick version of chicken divan, a popular casserole.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli spears
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Combine soup and sour cream in a medium bowl, stirring well.
- Place broccoli in a colander: run under cold water 30-45 seconds or until spears are separated and partially thawed. Drain on paper towels.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat: coat pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken and broccoli in pan
- Spoon soup mixture over chicken and broccoli. Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 12 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and let stand 3 minutes. Enjoy!
- Yield: 4 servings
- Serving size: 1 cup
- Calories: 254
- Fat: 4.7 g (Saturated 2.3 g)
- Protein: 35.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.5 g
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Cholesterol: 83 mg
- Iron: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 473 mg
- Calcium: 217 mg
To your health!
Your Goals + Our Design = Get You Fit